Monday 3 March 2014

Monday 3rd March: Finding My Passion

At school today they put on a careers event where employers came in to school to talk to us about our future career prospects. In all honesty, I was not expecting it to be great, quite the contrary actually, as most school careers events simply tell us we need to think and we need to decide our future and then do not offer any guidance.

But the employer today, a nice man who designed Gilette razors(who said the company pays people to come in and be shaved haha), did inspire me a bit. He was talking to us about our interests, and he said that the one thing that we need to succeed is passion.

I think, at the moment, that I want to be a travel writer, or maybe a journalist in another country, and so I have decided to harness this passion and create something which I can be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment